Sunday, June 18, 2006

Flock


In case anybody is wondering about the spate of new postings, it's related to the fact that we've downloaded the Flock browser, which makes blogging extremely easy. If you've ever thought about blogging, this is a great tool. Thanks to Jodasm for the heads up.


At any rate, this article does a good job illustrating why my brother left Dallas for Anchorage.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Avery Index, which is running that Post article, is actually a creation, I believe, of Dirk Avery, a student at Michigan Law. Dirk set up this index ranking law firms by quality of life and money aspects. Dirk sent us an e-mail about the article, asking if all big firms were like this? I had to respond that the experiences of my friends make me suspicious that that is the case. I'm trying to avoid big firms like the plauge for that reason.

Anyway, great blog. Let me know what Judge Devaney says about the current whereabouts of his former clerks.

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home