Thursday, December 14, 2006

On a lighter note.....



Thanks Jodasm and Renee!!!


And on an only semi-light note, check out this article in the latest edition of Stars and Stripes magazine about the YK Delta troops in Kuwait. I know Teddy Charles and his family from Toksook. Outlawing the yupik language??? Can you imagine what it's like for the troops there?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw a very heavily endowed nursing mother wearing a tight t-shirt that said "GOT MILK?" I bet she didn't buy it for herself.
very very cute baby pictures, btw. and good luck with Devil Kusko.

3:21 PM  
Blogger Jodasm said...

I was so excited when I saw that hat. I bought it, took it home, tried it on, and only then sadly realized it didn't fit. Hopefully P.R. Wilco enjoys it.

4:01 AM  
Blogger Team Wilco said...

Hey Jodasm...just wait until you get your Chrismas card and notice the similar theme. I guess great minds think alike.

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home