Friday, May 19, 2006

The Alien Lives




We might have to rename Revel skeletor. Aside from that, he or she is looking healthy and good. We're right on track for November 1st.

Seriously, seeing little Revel through the magical ultrasound machine was awesome. The ultrasound machine worker asked Genevieve if she had had coffee because Revel was so active. (The appointment was at 8 AM) But it was probably just because we had started off the morning with some dancing to Daft Punk is Playing at My House. (Thanks Jodasm)

It was really amazing. Thought provoking. Kind of hard to do the experience justice on a Friday afternoon. But really, wow, we just got our first glimpse of our little rugrat. And it was a good glimpse. Technology these days is amazing. It's kind of fun to imagine the adventures in store, both for the urchin, and for us. Genevieve thinks it's a boy. I trust her gut instinct. But we're excited no matter how it turns out.

I did get the feeling that Revel didn't appreciate being bothered. We couldn't tell the gender, but we were trying to respect privacy. I felt like Revel was saying, "Hey man, I'm trying to gestate here."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home