Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Big Thanks to Senator Jodasm!



We're going to rename this blog the blog of hearty gratitude.

Thank you Super Jodasm (Jonathan Daniel Smith) and Renee for sending us the massive Trader Joe's infusion of goodies. All of the items are looking mighty tasty, especially the chocolate covered peanut-butter filled pretzels. Genevieve is pumped about the spiced chai. And thank you for the reading material infusion. Lots of humor, some promising magazines, and great classical books. I do think you were reading my mind, because I've been meaning to read some Mark Twain, and you sent up both Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer. Thank you very much!

I always love reading Tom Tomorrow, which definitely isn't printed in either of our local papers. Surfer's Journal, nice! "George Bush, Dark Prince of Love" looks especially promising.

Thanks for the excellent line up! I'm looking forwar to it, right after I finish my latest dose of The Mystic Path to Cosmic Power.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home