This is our outlet for sharing adventures with the world. We enjoy having fun. Fun #1 and fun #2. And Fun #3. We play outside as much as possible.
View my complete profile
posted by Team Wilco @ 7:50 AM
It's supposed to be snowing in Detroit tomorrow while I'm at the baseball game. Fun!
I want to hear how Genevieve & Revel are doing in Montana. Please.
She's busy stirring up political trouble, rabble-rousing at the debates around Montana. Revel's enjoying the ride. And I have requested that she grace the blog with an update of her own, so I'm sure we can expect an update soon!
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
It's supposed to be snowing in Detroit tomorrow while I'm at the baseball game. Fun!
I want to hear how Genevieve & Revel are doing in Montana. Please.
She's busy stirring up political trouble, rabble-rousing at the debates around Montana. Revel's enjoying the ride.
And I have requested that she grace the blog with an update of her own, so I'm sure we can expect an update soon!
Post a Comment
<< Home