Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The Latest

I'm blogging on behalf of Genevieve, who has limited blogging capabilities down there in Missoula. She can't be expected to be on the cutting edge of technology, like us lucky folks here in Bethel, aka the Silicon Valley of the YK Delta. Genevieve has been busy radicalizing little Revel, getting him started in the right direction. Tonight she's going to see Michael Franti, yet another super-star visiting Missoula.


.Genny (Represented Expectant Mothers For Tester) & Pat in Helena.

Here she is with Pat Tucker, as they promote Tester and advocate for the replacement of Mr. Burns in Montana's exciting Senate race. Pat Tucker and Bruce Weide, (who lupu'd us back in Missoula) have been quite active in the political campaign, with the admirable stated goal of putting the fun back into politics. They've been taking their T-shirts to the debates so that Tester can look out into the crowds and easily see his support.

A tsunami of yellow tee-shirts at the Tester-Burns Debate. Photo: B. Weide


Of course, they write about it much more exquisitely than I do, so I highly recommend checking out their site. When a guy's got Pat and Bruce, not to mention Pearl Jam behind him, you know he's going to win. Even in spite of Diebold.

Around these parts, things are good. I got to hang out with Regan for a day, as he came out to present a case to the grand jury. And it was a great week for being in touch with friends.

Andy


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home