Buck, The Animated Trophy
Due to the excessive creativity and sense of humor of so many of my friends, I have no idea who to thank for the large mysterious singing deer that just arrived at our Bethel abode. Well, whoever sent it, nice work! It's the perfect compliment to our pad. I mean that seriously... it goes perfectly with our fake wood paneling. And people around here will think I'm an awesome hunter, considering that the nearest deer is probably about 600 miles away.
Who could have sent it? Going out on a limb, I'm going to lean towards Schlichter and/or Lechliter. But I hope I'm not selling anybody short. I'd guess someone from the Mary house, but they'd probably all feel like they were betraying Carl, their own ever true mounted trophy. Carl couldn't even sing and he certainly didn't have any motion sensor activated features. But what he lacked in electronic features he made up for in endurance, surviving years of less than executive treatment. Enough of my ode to Carl. Back to Buck. But before that, a hearty thank you to Mystery Santa!
I can't wait to hear him sing. Buck can sing Garth Brooks. Buck also comes with a microphone, and a remote control, so you can sing along with the deer. Genevieve is overnighting in Hooper Bay (over on the Bering Sea coast), but when she gets back she'll be pumped!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home