Bowling Night
In honor of possibly the most important thing I learned at law school, tonight we are having a Thursday night showing of the Big Lebowski. Thursday night was our law school league night. Sure, we weren't league champs, but we had a good time. And if there was a contest for best mascot, we quite possibly could have garnered first prize.
In researching the Lebowski, I found out about the Lebowskifests held around the country. Needless to say, I'm extremely envious of my friends Tarifa, Samy and Camper who all live within striking distance of the LA Lebowskifest March 3.In other news, Genevieve traveled up to Emmonak today. And all the K300 goodness is behind us, after the thrilling awards ceremony and lasagna feed last night. Lots of excellent photos of the whole event are here. It turns out our neighbor was Aaron Burmeister, and he came in 10th, so he won $3,000. Not bad.
And of course, it's still -20 below. It's not forecast to rise above -10 for the next week, which is a perfect prelude to our vacation in Sayulitas.



2 Comments:
I'm pretty jealous of the upcoming Sayulita trip, but you probably need the warm weather more than me. The town is small enough recommendations are almost pointless, but we should talk before you go nonetheless. Also, I want a scouting report after you get back. The last time we were there it felt as if the town was reaching the tipping point of going from quaint to overrun. I mean, they were putting in a sewer system if you can believe that.
Dude, what's up with your authoritarian comment procedures?
Post a Comment
<< Home