Easter Peeps




I'd like to thank my Mamacita for the package of Easter goodies, featuring the immortal Easter Peeps. For those who want to know what peeps are truly all about, I recommend the Lord of the Peeps. Now we know where JRR Tolkien got his inspiration.
Easter was always a favorite holiday in the Williams family growing up. We'd pile into the car, wander off into the woods, start a large fire and shoot guns while my dad hid eggs, most of which were never to be seen again. Nothing says re-birth like shooting guns, I say. In honor of the Easter holiday coming up, here are some classic family Easter photos.
We are also now accepting commentary on the following names:
Revel
Jovie
Suli
Finneus
Finnian
Finniapolis
Oslo
Racecardriver
River
Cascade
Thundar
I will admit to throwing one or two or three names on there that some members of Team Wilco may not actually be excited about.
And in other exciting news, our friend Chi-Chi is making an exciting big lateral (and vertical if you are looking at a map) move from the Bay Area to Seattle. Congratulations, Chi-Chi!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home